Among the ways we communicate what’s happening at St. Luke’s is with a weekly publication “Connections” that lists upcoming events. We also publish a monthly newsletter “The Epistle” that provides more in-depth information on events and pastoral messages. Each year, we also create a comprehensive review of all our ministries and the business aspects of our church in an Annual Report. Check out the links below for digital versions of the most current editions.
Below is the final report of the Youth Visioning Team, check it out to see what they have discerned to be a foundational philosophy of faith forming and self-sustaining youth ministry for St. Luke’s.
The Lord’s Prayer
- Our Father Who Art In Heaven
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Thy Kingdom Come
- Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven
- Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
- Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us
- Lead Us Not Into Temptation
- Deliver Us From Evil & Amen
The Ten Commandments
- You Shall Have No Other God’s
- You Shall Not Misuse the Name of the LORD Your God.
- Honor the Sabbath Day and Keep It Holy
- Honor Your Father and Mother
- You Shall Not Kill
- You Shall Not Commit Adultery
- You Shall Not Steal
- You Shall Not Bear False Witness
- (& 10) You Shall Not Covet
We use Planning Center Online to schedule worship servants. Your schedule will be emailed to you, and you will receive an email reminder 5 days before you are scheduled to serve. If you are unable to serve, please obtain a substitute and alert your coordinator to the change. Read the directions or contact your coordinator if you have any issues.