There are many ministries at St. Luke’s, and many things to keep track of. Below is a collection of many resources for our St. Luke’s family members, including digital copies of The Epistle and The Happenings (our monthly and weekly publications), information for catechism students and Sunday servants, as well as current sign-up forms for whatever is going on (such as Faith Formation, or Bring-Them-a-Meal). Check back here often to see what is available!
Among the many ways we encourage communication at St. Luke’s, we publish a monthly newsletter called The Epistle. Upcoming events are also posted in the bulletin which also includes the weekly prayer list among other important things to know. Currently they are distributed via handout or email, but if you missed one of them or just want to see what is going on at St. Lukes, check out the links below for digital versions of the most current editions.
Below is the final report of the Youth Visioning Team, check it out to see what they have discerned to be a foundational philosophy of faith forming and self-sustaining youth ministry for St. Luke’s.
The Lord’s Prayer
- Our Father Who Art In Heaven
- Hallowed Be Thy Name
- Thy Kingdom Come
- Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven
- Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
- Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those Who Trespass Against Us
- Lead Us Not Into Temptation
- Deliver Us From Evil & Amen
The Ten Commandments
- You Shall Have No Other God’s
- You Shall Not Misuse the Name of the LORD Your God.
- Honor the Sabbath Day and Keep It Holy
- Honor Your Father and Mother
- You Shall Not Kill
- You Shall Not Commit Adultery
- You Shall Not Steal
- You Shall Not Bear False Witness
- (& 10) You Shall Not Covet
We use Planning Center Online to schedule worship servants. Your schedule will be emailed to you, and you will receive an email reminder 5 days before you are scheduled to serve. If you are unable to serve, please obtain a substitute and alert your coordinator to the change. Read the directions or contact your coordinator if you have any issues.